MIRA KITARA: LIFE MOVES ON. N WOW LIFE'S ROCK!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LIFE MOVES ON. N WOW LIFE'S ROCK!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! nyehahahahaha, miss me? orh keep asking tat nia me. well, nyehahahahahah. k im crazy now by laughing so much. Tonight is the second night i'll be doing chem nia. wooo so MOTIVATED to improvise my chem! i must i must study hard le nw. i MUST! :D HEH. well, cuz im aiming for this course in NUS, ssshhhh. cant tell u guys yet, cuz i think :/ i cant make it, but i'll try my best to! heh (:

school was fine today :/ Mdm Gowri wasnt as bad ad i thought after all. haha. timetable has been super condense ^^ so been coming home quite early. hah. my sis has done my SGC for me alrdy. phew. one down. got many chem hwk to do, n math, im gonna start tmr. tmr quite got alot of free lessons. so shall do math! ^^ GP? im thinkin of how to improve. but tis weekend im planning to settle own n aim on which topic i shd focus on. Geog? haha. mdm gowri has taught me strategy to score A for geog. well, no matter wat, right now, i shall struggle for all my subjects. wanna do very well for PRELIM 2. mira, no play play, bf gf, love love, dreamy dreaming, n slack slack le (: hahaha.

Avatar the airbender is AWESOME MAN! I LOVED IT. DOUBLE THE (L) TO AVATAR! ((: awesome show. simply amazing cartoon. ^^ heh. now watchin it tho. yeah! rush home just to watch tis. simply amazing. awesome. ughhhh. i love Aeng. IS TAT HOW U SPELL IT? nyehahaha. who cares.

ok la, tata, for those out there who concers about me, hehehe, *wink* im fine and good (: never felt better. happy in life n shall live life to the fullest. i still got things to do. many things to complete. ^^

*muacks*

No comments: