MIRA KITARA: talks of the town

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, July 11, 2010

talks of the town

YYEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH (:
is her birthday tmr! (:

(:
NYEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
today happie X10. Well, today nth much, but went out wit family to eat. n its a FEAST. woo. hehs (: walk around jp n bought my CONVERSE SHOE. haiya, mira mira, been using converse shoe all her life man.. haha.. i jus like it la. its my fav brand(: heh, den went to buy sunday times. alot of news nia. yet, i don noe which one to pick but neh, i shall start from tmr (: yeah! tmr mira u shall live up to ur name and focus on Alevel! woo! i've got many things to worry tho :/ haix. but nvm heh, problem solved wit a smile :D

ok now, lets clear the mist. I had stead wit a guy named K a month ago. n he is a nice person, a nice fren but not an ideal partner n. in this 1 month, i must say, he treated me dearly well, n i thank him for that. really. maybe our seperates ways are meant to be, maybe my mum prayers have answered. she never wants me to get hooked wit a chinese person. so why shd i defy her? yeah. truly im blessed to have all this clear out of the way. he din dump me, i din dump him. we don dumped. its not nice to say the word 'dump'. we jus walk our own way. its like that. it happens to those couples who simply care about each other's feelings. i was naive and stupid to think he suck n all tat n the way he distance himself from me. he's actually helping me to let go off him. :) thx. n well, yeah, i had, i had let go of you, kelvin cheng zhi xiong and i got my own journey n life to handle. i shall take care of myself really well now.

another mist,tat 'isabel'. i guess he noe who he is now. wahahaha, rumours spread like hell. seriously, i had tried to distance myself, but come on, we're in the same school? wat, u wan me tell the whole world?make an announcement tat i nur azmira bte azlan don love/like iskandar at all. come on la, if like tat, it'll be much better if we're just strangers. but look, like wat lily said before, once you knew someone do exist, you see them often. If you don noe me at all, would u notice me when i pass by you? heh think abt it my 'fren'. n to ur other frens, jus zip it. u wanna hate me? wat i do? i STALK you? HAHA. we're in the SAME SCHOOL FOR GOODNESS SAKE. -.- n don look at me in a way tat oh she-is-a-stalker-come-lets-get-out-of-here.. HAHA. i wont move away when i saw you, you n your frens moved, up to you, i don care. seriously, stuck up people, u noe where u stand. and if i hear MY frens being bullied by YOUR frens, i wont give anybody face. hurt me, gossip abt me, i wont feel hurt cuz my heart is numb to all emotions on earth. HAHA. wanna be frens? can. enemies? i don mind. strangers? bring it on.

Just pls. Stop talking & gossipping and be a bad people. We're JC students, behave like one.
phoo. enuf mira, u promised to starting from tmr, must cut down your sins.^^ hehe.
*wink*



No comments: