MIRA KITARA: i gotta prepare myself to let you go.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, July 29, 2010

i gotta prepare myself to let you go.

((: today was ok :/ hahaha well well well, had a short period talk wit me lee, i guess he's not so bad after all, in fact, i know wat to do now. haha ^^ ive got my aim & it shall be a secret! sshhh. :( haix, been disturbed by many stupid stuffs lately, or maeb im jus being sensitive & emotional. haix sian ttm..
sometimes, i really wonder why, things just crumble down on me. all at once, some more, my crucial year. jus DAMN IT LA! i don wher to start and wher to stop? wats my weakness? kirin said im too frenly, maeb i am, n which is why, ive created many mess. me lee said ive lack of time management, maeb tats why, i cant seem to handle and cope well. but wat shoud i do? i need guidance. haix, no, don help me, i don like ppl helping me, make me feel helpless. but i love helping ppl tho^^ now tats my weakness. :/

haix, i feel like im nth in your eyes, like jus a gal walking pass by you, n you don even think tat i, from afar, awaiting for you to jus smile at me. tats all, a smile.

sian diao, time to mug, tata!

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

No comments: