MIRA KITARA: school let me see you once again & again. i wan school forever.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, July 19, 2010

school let me see you once again & again. i wan school forever.

*sigh*
tmr is my dear big bro birthday.. how ah how ahhhh? :/ sian ttm. haiya by today must finish up all the work le. chemistry can go die. T_____________T
haix sian ttm. anw tis morning i saw tat PJC cute boy! woohoo, still wondering whether he's a malay or chinese tho :/ sian
haiya life sooooo sian arhhh problem here problem there.
ehhh mira, go on a diet now n start exercise, n win tat guy heart! *wink* HAHA, my heart only for him horrr! haha, i swear i chase him after A's, at least i must try :/ wait for me, dear elmo. ((: nyehahahaha, love goin sch now, cuz everyday can see him! HAHA. its only 4 months left le :( can only see him tat long. *sigh* nvm, i shall improve myself and makeover n chase him! yeah, shall ignore other guys cuz nobody, nobody, jus NOBODY, make my heart race like mad like tat. *wink*

syyyyyggggggggg elmoo aku. HAHA.
*smile*

No comments: