MIRA KITARA: i closed my heart. His final say just close it all.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, July 9, 2010

i closed my heart. His final say just close it all.

hahah found tis pic at my old folder. din noe tis spec is much better than the new one but oh well. anyway, ive moved on. really. he and me are thru. im only gonna talk to him when necessary. gonna let let him go. really. stronger person now very strong. time to have an aim in life. a focus! well, my first step is to complete Alevels. MUST MUST. and get 3AS, 1B, 1C. haha. i will^^ next after Alevel gonna start doing workout for my body and start searching for job for experience..yeeaahhhh. HAHA. after gettin Alevels result, well, tat depends on life, my next journey, my next plan.
for now, ive moved on, and i shall FOCUS on my Alevel! ((:
*wink*

No comments: