MIRA KITARA: IF you could see my smile & laughter rite now, you would be crying in sorrow.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, July 18, 2010

IF you could see my smile & laughter rite now, you would be crying in sorrow.

im furious, agitated and disappointed wit myself. i just hate him alot. really alot. I HATE YOU! I DO I REALLY DO! :( Allah, pls help me take tis hatred away. i don wish to poison my heart anymore. really. i felt jealousy arousing, sadness and evrything tat is the dark side. :( help me ppl. i need a counsellor. i cant take it anymore. i nid someone who understands me, my sorrows and evrythin. maeb, i shal just ask Allah for help.

afterall, religious keeps me strong. yeah, i gotta be strong for HIM. its not the end of the world mira, its not. move on mek, move on.

A's. A's. A's.

No comments: