MIRA KITARA: little dashe, are u coming to earth?

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

little dashe, are u coming to earth?

And if u have to leave, i wish that u would just leave. Cause your presence still lingers here, and it wont leave me alone. This wound is not easy to heal. This pain is just too real. Its just too much that time cannot erase..

confuse, sad, desperate, stress and was being ignored :( i love him too much liao. he has all of me till i have nothing. I want us to be frens, couples and life partners. :( he gave ne tat hope but its like dying soon. empty promise yet again. seriously, where are all the nice guys in this world? i tot he was the one for me. My one and only. i endured this pain, the pain of him pushing me away, ignoring me. :( i feel so alone all of a sudden. Nid him so badly. n i fell sick again suddenly.

*sigh*

No comments: