MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, November 26, 2007

OUTING WIT AH-YAN TO MOVIE!!
ENCHANTED!!
woo hoo!! xin yan in front of me..don noe im takin her photoo!

while waiting for 2pm..

in the cinema when it all ended.
me n xinyan

wahaa! in the cubicle! jurong point toilet le

still doin it..zilian-ingin the library! toilet library! xinyan giv me the idea de!
at KFC in the library!!

i jus love seeing mirror.
more mirror! DIS IS XINYAN'S MEAL.
me n xinyan.
my meal
the shroom!

OUR movie OUTING. IN THE bus. gg home..193

okay! oops the photo all jumble up! haa..sorry yeah..let me tell u the procedure..well, 1pm supposed to mit ah-yan at old chang kee. but i was 10min late!(acccordin to xinyan timing)..haa..wth. well, den we bought the ticket, still got 30min to wait so walk ard..haa..den go see clothes n buy 7-eleven frissbee or sth la..FIRST TIME OF MY LIFE, I WAS KENA CHASED OUT BY THE CINEMA PPL AS THEY DON ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD N DRINK! haa..den we stupidly walk walk one round of juong point den kept the drink IN MY BAG! lucky can go in sia..yan like scared de person woud check my bag le. haa..go out wit her really SWAY SIA! haa..den after dat go KFC eat eat, talk talk den go home. haa..
fun la go out wit her..
haa, well, that is for the day!
tomo gg out wit dear cuzzie hu ppl sae she got same face as me! show u guys tomo!
so, till then
shits,
azmira
assalam.



No comments: