MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

On 27nov, (yest) outing wit lil KIDS!off to my cousin house to pick her up.
the slurpee dat i bought at pioneer mall.

at cousin house watchin TRANSFORMER.IN THE LIBRARY. up there is ''THE COOL''UP HERE IS ''THE CUTE''
dat guy is ''studying''
my problem!

ok, this gal like to zilian men.

AT MAC!!
wat u doin la gal?


when u go out wit KIDS, TOY R US, is definitly de place u drop by.
haa..cute.

girls part.act cool sia!at 7-eleven buy slurpee again..well, they paid their own stuff. i no nid pay..hee..
cute sia..well, the bus left cuz we walk slow..
me n shikyn.
in the bus..243..

playing ard gym area.
at gek poh there the gym place.
sending her home
arh!! my sch..so good my cuzzie live near sch sey..
final goodbye. (a match)
haa..well, yest i was friggin freak out, cuz i had to take care of two KIDS. haa..well,firstly at 12pm me n my lil bro go pioneer mall, buy slurpee den walk to my cuzz house..haa..very long journey cuz I WALK THE WRONG DIRECTION! haa.but i don dare say it to my bro cuz i don wann pai seh u noe..haa..den fetch her, at her house watch transformer..den our auntie gav me n my lil bro money to go out eat..haa..nice of her..den go library first to study for 1hr n 30min..den go to mac..i neva eat..the two KIDS ate ice cream while me nth..haa..well, den walk walk ard jurng point..haa..den go 7eleven..walk to nearest bus stop n took 243..den go gek poh den walk go gym place..haa..damn cool..
well, when came home, me n my lil bro am friggin tired! haa..i slept at 11pm..but my lilbroslept at 10pm..damn tiring seh..haaa..
today plan,
play badminton, go running n library!! haa..well, dat its for today!
do tag guys!
haa..n thx for readin!
much appreaciated it.
hmm.
shits.
azmira
assalam.





No comments: