MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, November 16, 2007

hello guys welcome back..
ever since i got dat new phone, nokia 5300...i tend to keep takin pics n upload it loads of time..hee.hee..so enjoy de ppic!
CHOIR PRACTICE ON 16nOV.

DAT TAN JIN WEI. well, choir book the music room, so we had the RIGHT to be in there..but we are nice so we let the harmonica grp go there for 1hour. so the first hour here we are, in 3v7 classroom.wow, nth better to do huh u two?
i noe both of u pro la..eee...ivann! better clean ur bag inside..super ''an chang''!
wit xiuxian..
haa..ok enuf..well, then once mdm shanti kick out harmonica..it CHOIR TURN..n my juniors all 14 of them, will tend to follow me WHEREVER I GO.

don cover ur face la xin yan..
erhum...he acting macho..oh mr tan, pls..
''we all in this together!''
pretty aqilah!!
do me a favour ratna, stop rockin out. im busted off.woohoo..ms wong jiayou!! chey..not only a pianist but a drummer!!?? cool.i seriously think tis corner is eerie..
haa..well, dat is for choir practice..erm..dis is yest pics..

my DINNER YEST.
watch this the whole day yest.
i love this BAG!
while watchin prison break, sth to crack.

haa..thx guys for spendin some time wit my blog. much appreciated it. do tag me yeah?
haa..till then, i go update MORE.
haa..see ya!
wit loves,
aazmiraa
assalam.

No comments: