MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My CLASS! WEEHOO..haa..empty class..

my new BAG! my sis bought it for me..haa..crumpler.!!worth alot of money...super EX!


hey guys! haa..long din post ya? haa..hmm..well, yest was Pioneer Day rehearsel n oso my small bro(aliff) BIRTHDAY!



HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY LIFF!



well, here is his cake! (well, my mum cut it alrdy..haa)

well, its a strawberry cake n super NICE N SWEET! haa..like it..i bet he like it too..i did gave him a present. 20dollar worth of present..haa..its a cat..he like it so i bought for him le..t not the real cat la..
the constructions outside my blok is super noisy..lucky no exam or not i cannot study..they building new MRT outside my blok..cool huh??


ok, now talk abt yest..the rehearsel was fine..amazingly, MR NATHAN CLAP FOR US. seriously surprisin..everyone of us was talkin abt dat..haa..finally, we are LOUD. haa...but waitin fer perfomin was indeed a torture..nathan keep on talkin..Mr tan was like dozing of! on his chair..so disgraceful..me n mrs koh were like laughin..n den i even cover my face..wah haa haa..pai seh nia..ms wong(our pianist) was late. haa..lucky thing nathan talk long..haa.

while waiting, me, aqilah, shena, xin yan, xiaoyuan n jasmine were like playing n keep on laughin..den de ''HAWAII EEEEE''..funny sia..haa..xin yan kept on movin like hawaii style n dat how aqilah manage to invent that joke..


XIN YAN!! HAWAIII EEEEEEE!!
den, there's dis guy, he's freakin handsome. really..Xin yi agrees wit me..den when i show the choir members, they too agreed..den mR TAN extra go towards dat boy where he sitting wit his fren n see see..den he came back to us n sae, ''he's the only good-looking among his frens''..haa...funny sia..but seriously, he freakin shuai.

haa..mr tan play wit us in order not to fall asleep..he complain dat our principal keep on talkin in monotonous tone...haa..dat make ppl sleepp...haa..super funny..jin wei at back stage was like keep on jumpin..he my lil bro la..haa..


i came back home n slp de whole day. haa..tired men..


so how my new blogskins?


ok, im gonna live my blog once again.


off now n till then stay tune wit my blog!


azmira

assalam.







No comments: