MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, November 18, 2007

im back updating my blog.
nth to do, so jus update lor..haa..after dis, i watch wit my mum Prison Break.
so jus now, as usual, in the morning, go market, Central.

gee, he's tending the stall..eh uncle, i packet of maggi pls..
i love this..nice sia..diff kinds of donuts...colourful..
yup, this is the chicken shop my mum usually go..
haa..cute sia both of them..

er, nth to do la..
in toilet! haa..oso wan take pic hor? haa..influenced by CheangSeEmun lor..haa.

my fav sweets, is was firstly introduced by Mr Koh wenlong.
don be mistaken, im takin Olevel..haa..jus read for fun..is my sis's one.
well, dat all for the day..its gonna a big day for me tomorrow. haa..y? cuz its day im performing!!! at Republic Poly!! haa. it will be a full ousiide day for me.
well, must reach sch by 1030am, came back home at 11pm. my mum reactio was like, ''siao ah?''..haa..yeah mum, it's true. all due to, nathan. who wan last min rehearsal at Rp..haix.
tomo must mit Sheralin, xiaoyuan, xinyi, ivann n jinwei to eat breakfast at mac at 9am..so must wake up early..
k guys, off now,
till then.
wit loves,
azmira
assalam.

No comments: