MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, November 23, 2007

For those hu read my blog, deep appreciation frm me.
HAA! CHEY..well, out of sudden dis mood..hmm..don noe le..wat happen to me..well, i don take any pic cuz theres nth to take as all along im at HOME. yup.


this is home, truly

where i noe i must be.

where my dreams wait for me.

where the river always flow..

ER-HUM. AZMIRA, national day is over!


haa..well, i siao la..this hols all i watch is, BLEACH.

yup, im totally siao abt it..i got 100++ cd to watch..so there's more to watch! wee hoo..if i off my tv, i on my comp..well den vise versa..dat all i been doin for this past few days. damn! i din study!! haa..

jus now, i manage to rmbr my handphone as i ignore abt it (i put silent mode somemore!) , n saw 4 missed call n 5 message. wow. haa.

one of the message was frm this harmonica guy, wei jin. er, wei jin, im sorry if i spell ur name wrongly! he sms me as want to have peace between choir n harmonica n den he call den we talk n talk n he explained how all this are jus misunderstandin. well, haa..don worry la..i will make all my choir members to not hate harmonica..very thoughtful n faithful guy..keep it up! i noe ur doin dis for ur cca n i noe ur reading this! haa..er wait, HELLO! nice to meet you!(referring to wei jin)..

SO CHOIR LISTEN UP! harmonica is not our enemy. it our fren, our schoolmates! yeah..this grugdes is over..haa..

er, so dat all for now readers! thx so much for readin it! haa..

do tag, so i noe ur reading!

so long,

wit loves!

azmira

assalam.

No comments: