MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Attention: Outing wit family go ma-kan.
hmm, well, actually i was supposed to go wedding banquet wit my sis as it was her fren's wedding but she naughtily chg her mind n decided to go wit my mum n lil bro to...WEST COAST>AYER RAJAH. well, we hardly go there eat cuz we family usualy eat either at home or jurong point. my mum and i fav food was INDIAN FOOD. that's y dat is a good place to go..weehee..furthermore, it's my mum pay day! so she treat us a very big meal..thx mum. hee..
so before we go west coast, my mum wan to pay her bill, so we drop by to jurong point n go S.A.M machine thingy n wait for her lo. den take taxi n ciao. wah haa..on the mean time while waitin for her, my sis wan eat ice-cream n french fries(specially frm mac one) so go there lor..haa..well, lazy to type all out, so let pic say everything yeah? haa.

me in the lift. haa.

at the bus stop..waitin for 257 lo.

in the 257 bus!

my lil bro helpin my mum to pay the bill, jus press press le, my mum fork out the money.haa

in the taxi!

haa..we reach AYER RAJAH LER.

crowded sia..well, but not so bad la..

never jugde a book by its cover!(u noe wat i mean..)

im not ACTING CUTE OK! haa.

first food to arrive! i love dis..chappati..hmm..

second foood to arrive! my lil bro..mee soto..his fav..

third food to arrvie! chicken chop! the sauce will be ur lipstick! haa..serious..my lips will be as red as dat when i ate dis. my mum's is mutton chop..almost look the same as this. but i din took the pic..cuz im too focus wit this. this is MINE. haa.

ok, my mum been wantin to eat this, it called ''ROJAK BANDUNG''. cool huh?frm the tv one..den she was tempted den order lo.

see the mutton chop? at the top right hand corner..haa..den dis is chappatti wit this curry called ''keema''..

my sis's one..her ''kway teow''

wat a big FEAST.


time to go off..sad..haa..

hey! don forget this takeaway!

haa..now waiting for taxi to go home..dat taxi was hired.

while waiting for taxi, take pic lor..haa..

haa..jkjk..
my mum n lil bro was waitin for taxi at the other side of the road..haa

so, ha..den my sis went home. me, my mum n lil bro go PIONEER MALL for a while to go GIANT n buy some home needs.

haa..den go home, nth to do, take pic lo..

dis is my handphone pouch..wit that frenship band that i make..Amanda taught me n she done it half..haa..den she gave me..so nice of her..

see dat necklace? is was given by NATASYA for my birthday..i love it lor..
er..haa..kena cheangseemun disease ma! haa..dat why lor..zilian-ing..haa..funny nia..

so, dat the end of my post..haa..well, that my day..later i go watch BLEACH again..haa!
k readers, thx for reading!
much aprreciated it.
see ya.
wit loves,
ER-HUM.
azmira.
assalam.

No comments: