MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's the Way You Make Me Feel,
The way that you make me feel,
Spinning my world around,
Tell me how can I walk away,
I don't care what they say,
I'm loving you anyway,
It's the way you make me feel

totally like this song..alot..haa..the one im playin now...well, few things dat i discover frm my dreams last nite n i must cherish it.


i have :
a mum to be loved
siblings to be cared for
ah ting to be cherished
wen long dat discover my weakness
old frens(pri sch) to treasure past
good frens in my life dat make me happy
choir members dat live me up

this are the people hu are dear to me..haa..this is yest dream..funny huh? well, maeb its time for me to realise ppl ard me ba..n treasure them..i noe if im in bad n foul mood, i don care less abt ppl's feelings..haa..well, ah ting i must really salute u cuz ur the only person dat can stand my attitude..haa..thx so much.
okay.
till then will update!
wit loves
azzie
assalam

i kind of like somebody rite now, but i jus wanna forget it.

No comments: