MIRA KITARA: why am i doing this?

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

why am i doing this?

it's irony tat.. nehmind. it's just irony.

I just wanna go school, do my stuff, do my exam and go back home. ): i just felt neglected these days. sigh. i seriously am confused & lost. Im like drowning in the ocean. )): i just need someone to take my hand to get out from this obstacles. Whenever it's near Hari Raya, i would think of my late grandpa and of course, stepfather. No one is ever as nice as them. Come to think of it, i seriously don know who to turn to although i reach out my hand to everyone who needs me. But when i have a problem, i really don know who to turn to. Really.

I just feel used & tires of social life. Today, ive studied Complex No (part 1 & 2) only & abit of hydro and organic chem. Guess tmr, i must level up my amt of work. Been skipping alot of lessons lately, well :/ i really have no mood to come to school every now & then. I just wanna stay home & become caveman & mug like hell.

Been mugging, worrying, sickly, saddening & busy spring-cleaning the house. Just wanna help my mum(: next week monday is physical paper & chem paper 3. i must prepare for that.

jiayou mira! don let them look down on you!

No comments: