MIRA KITARA: a new beginning where i realized to cherish (:

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, September 10, 2010

a new beginning where i realized to cherish (:


SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :D
To all my beloved families &bestfriends & friends ((:

today plan (hahaha kirin gonna so roll eyes when i type tat) PLAN! first thing first, go visit my father's grave and shall pray for him (: den, go eat with family! den, visit my grandma's house & get to see all my cousin! weeehooo! :D

haha lastly,i love my life & shall live life to the fullest day by day ((:
insyaallah i get to achieve my desired result for Alevel :D

THANKS EVERYBODY WHO LOVE ME & TREAT ME LIKE THEIR OWN KIND. ((:

..
...
.....
..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTFRIEND ANG LILY! ((:

she never fail to advice good stuff to me. she never fail to accompany me home( cuz we both live same area, JURONG) she's one of my perfect bestfriend list, n she's like no other. her "elder sis" character is so amazing. she may be small but her heart is BIG AND GIGANTIC! LOVE HER TO THE MAX :D

HOPE TODAY IS YOUR BESTEST 18TH BITHDAY :D
sth is waiting for you :D get it on mOn k? Enjoy today lily ang! :D

P.S lily is the gal on the right. Like duh-.- rite. i know but some ppl stil mistaken it.HAHAH :D

No comments: