MIRA KITARA: cherish

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, September 9, 2010

cherish

today i come school ((:
i look around, and walk around.
i thought to myself, why do i come here? why am i landed in this place? and then, i think about wat ive done all this time in IJC. questions mentioned still lingering in my head.

n den, i come to the school library. the librarian smiled at me ((: and they were all very nice. im the only one in the library, i feel peace & quiet. i feel at ease. The quiet place makes me feel calm. I like the atmosphere. i like libraries. ((: i settled myself down on a table, 2nd floor. it was horrendously quiet cause im the only student there :D i love it. haha. i tot to myself, wat am i supposed to do? Oh consultation later so i prepare myself for that.

Few minutes later, a pretty bubbly beautiful, once a hello-goodbye fren, n a parade square neighbour, nurul came to my desk & studied with me. never would i have thought she would. tats when i realised, im not alone. tats when i realised, everybody else is reaching out to their success. The library is cold, but her company was warm. Its amazing, how so much effect it can be, just that when she came to my side, i feel warm. it's friendship. n tats when i realized, friendship brings courage. I never told her my problems ive had, my sorrows, eventually, it is all gone. it seems i forgotten about yesterday the yesterday the yesterday news, n eventually looking forward to the present. ((:

ive also realized to not always expect your bestfriends to be there for you. Actually, anybody, anyone can give you a smile ((: she may not know how much impact she gave me, but truthfully, im not close to her but thanks to her, my heart once again revived, n i love school ((: yeah, i used to give up on school. but no more :D

thank you nurul humairak. im not sure whether you'll read this, but u make my day. im so geared for prelims now. yeah!

So, let me answer those questions mentioned above. why i come IJC? Because i want to attain an ALEVEL cert. why am i landed in this place? Because i had a chance in attaining that cert. wat i've done? been wasting time, been failing, been skipping class, been procrastinating, been complacent, been good, been rude, been all my bad side. hahah, but im good now. i am.

but know wat?
i need time, to heal this pain still.
i need time, to change myself.
i need time, to be ME.

No comments: