MIRA KITARA: i need to do this.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, September 6, 2010

i need to do this.

Life, what's life without problems? What's life without regrets? What's life without plans? What's life without religion? What's life without with the one you love? What's life without family? What's life without dreams? What's life wtihout food? What's life without goals? What's life without amibition? N lastly, what's life? What is my purpose in life?

The last question is what i have been pondering & probbing about for 18years of my life. I was born as a Muslim who have to obey & continue to regard Allah s.w.t as my God. He gave me life. He gave me chance & hope to experience the life on Earth. Challenges & obstacles are what He had given me. This is my belief & what i believe. Basically, what i have been taught since young. Yes, religion keeps me strong.

This year i faced many challenges. I fought with my family & bestfriends. I behave like as though the world is in my hand, i take love for granted. I don bother bout people who love me, who wants the best & good for me. I heck them. My first ex bf will never leave me alone although i have told him MANY times to go away. he jus wouldn. haix. wat can i do? I shall just mute about it. My second, had moved on with his life & im happy for him((: really, but still i just despised his character now. i see him, i jus cant believe myself falling for tat kind of guy again. NO WAY. haha. my third, was a play. Its just an act, our love is a PLAY. like there' director who cut our show after one month. What a waste of time. Few things ive regret in life but i don wan mention it, cuz i really regret & just wanna forget about it.

I have a family whom i love very much & ive studied all the way for them. Actually i don know why, but i wan to live alone. nevertheless, i know im a malay girl, a malay person is known to love the family very much, and take care of them. I do love them, i do want to take care of them, it's just certain small situation tat me make it up a big one caused me to lose confident wit myself to take care of them. haixxx.

I had many friends. From pri to JC to new friends. And they were all just awesome. Ive found extremely best buddies in JC (: i guess one of the greatest thing i come JC is to meet those awesome fren and gradually become BESTFRIENDS((:

I have a crush in my school. A huge big crush, a crush tat lasted for more than a year. hahaha but i'll get over it, cuz i know we're not meant to be. I have confessed & i feel better. he smiled at me in school ensure that i don do anything wrong. ((: we're friends. although nothing is said, but i knew we're friends((:

I met many new friends recently, which like awesome((: haha, but cant get sooo distracted, ive got ALEVEL. recent one is very decent, i have no idea wat i feeling now, but i know, he's my fren,

ALEVEL ALEVEL ALEVEL. i cant afford to fail this. Cuz my mum paid $444 FOR THIS. UGH. GAH! so i must work hard! been procastinating & sleeping & always sick. i must take care of myself well. Prelim 2 is next week. First paper, phy geog n chem paper 3. yyyyeeeaaaahh mira JIAYOU!!

*sigh like lily* i feel good now((: tthx bloggy!

No comments: