MIRA KITARA: i don feel like tmr is my birthday ):

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, September 19, 2010

i don feel like tmr is my birthday ):

im hurt, im in pain, im crying, do you care?
i think im a fool, i feel like im a foolish, do you care?
i think im stupid, do you care?
i think im an idiot, do you care?

yeah, all you care is about you, YOURSELF.
all you care about is yourself.
Oh god, why do i land myself in such a mess?
Why on earth did i say yes?
Why i met you?
Meeting you is like good & bad.
i think bad ones outweigh the goods.
i hate you. but do you care?
you seems not to care about anything,
n i seems a stupid fool, who cares alot.
i care others too much instead of myself.
i cant even take care of myself, yet i can take care of others.
never would i have thought to be so selfless.
i think this world doesn pay to be nice.
It's time to be selfish.

cough, flu, fever sux. my mum said, being sick, wash away my sins, im glad im sick.


No comments: