MIRA KITARA: did i do anything wrong? ):

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, September 9, 2010

did i do anything wrong? ):

things had happened and i cant erase it. )): i feel like a sucker. seriously D: today is the last day of puase yet i cant seem to enjoy it.

i feel cheated & guilty & regret. & ): really. been crying & i really don noe who to turn to. i don wan them know the stupidity in me. im so stupid. hell really stupid.

he got feelings for u but y is it so hard for me to tell him that i do have feelings for him? in fact, i turn & shut myself off. misery or wat. )): n up till now, he din reply. i seriously has nth to say...i think im jus too kind. very kind. i don noe. )): but i noe we're so not mean to be..

fren, why u don reply me? i feel miserable know. so sad & been crying. where are you my fren? at least reply me, if u just reply me, i will do anything. like really.

im hurt & no one can see. im sad & no one can help. im miserable & no one knows how i feel.

)): I think im just angry wit myself, tats why i feel miserable.

No comments: