MIRA KITARA: happy 18th to me! ((:

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, September 20, 2010

happy 18th to me! ((:

20 SEPT IS HERE! & in abt 40 min time, my birthday will end. ((: LOVE TODAY.
first of all, i wanna thank my family for a happy family & celebrating my birthday wit KFC meal & oreo CHEESECAKE. ((:
Secondly, i would like to thank thank my friends who wishes me thru smses(especially rite late in the nite while waiting for 12am of 20sept) & FB.. ((: love you guys. thanks for that warm wishes.
Thirdly, i would like to thank kirin & yunyi for your cake OREO CHEESECAKE! YUMS! ((: n of course my awaiting & expecting present from you guys ((: hehs.
Fourthly, to my shisha, derder & lala, thank you for such a wondeful pinky box ((: i much appreciate that you guys put effort on it((: LOVE IT ALOT SEH.
five, thank you Allah s.w.t for making me live in this world for 18 years alrdy ((:

Summarise for today ((:

my pinky boxy ((:
from : derder, shisha, lala
love their cheesecake! #1 cheesecake
#2 cheesecake from kirin & yunyi OREO!
Yunyi's letter ((:
cute rite?
my sis bought this frm body shop (:
#3 cheesecake OREO! HAHA ((: family love
heheheh i know i willl have more presents coming up! cannot wait! ((: hehe anw those who makes me smile today, thank you sooo much! ((: much love man! :D
hahahahahahahhahahahahahaahha.

ive had so much love from family & friends. wat more can i ask? heh heh ((:

Life is a bliss, if u see urself tat way ((:

No comments: