MIRA KITARA: what is my aim in life?

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, August 20, 2010

what is my aim in life?

Me, Mira Kitara had been hit by love 3 times & many times failed. HAHAHA. joke or wat, but seriously, im tired of love. nyehahs. yeahh. i realise guys change heart soo easily, yet seems hard for a girl to. :( wth. haha. oh well, it's life. Life has always been unfair towards the girls. For example, India & China where the girls are often being discriminated. Also include, Afghanistan. okay, im sooo into GEOGRAPHY rite now. haha, well, you know sometimes i really wanna be a clone, someone wit no feeling, wit the heart soo numb, tat even one could never feel anything, let alone happiness.

I observed them, well, my previous ex. And i thought to myself, was i really happy back then? Was it meant to be? Why does things happen this way? haha. wtf, in one moment, he can say, he love you & forever be with you, in another, he fall for someone else. why does girls always have to suffer? No matter what, girls suffer the most in relationship. why cant guys understan that? haix.

i like him. i really really like him. i like him like no other. i like him till i can forgo other guys for him. i never felt tis way before, yet i know, he's not meant for me, if we are meant to be, we will be meant to be. My previous ex'es, i really has nth to say. All i can say is,
"cuz we were both young, when i first saw you"

Sometimes, i feel like the past is no longer important to me. I feel like im heading and getting nearer & nearer to my aim. i wish to work in hospital, now that i had my Alevel cert coming, i shall aim on my degree/diploma. i shall find someone with the same level as me. yeah. ^^ haha. haiya random. PRELIM 2 IS NEAR! hahah effing near. but oh well, putting as much effort as i can! i will focus! ((:

i feel extreme sad for my fren, lily, i really hope she is okay, n YY, pls take care, do cramp your brain wit tooo much stuff okays. kirin? hahaha, she's always by my side, so i need not worry hahah((: i have not been seeing my other frens lately, but im sure & ive made a promise to go out & spend the lost time tgt.

after A's, im going confess my feelings for him. rumours have been moving around, i bet he don noe whether its true or not, nevertheless, i will try & do it! hahs. Prom nite im sssoooooo looking forward!! i really like hiM! HAHAHA, I WANNA CHANGE FOR HIM. HAHA eating SAKURA wit the sept babies DEFINITELY WORTH MY TIME. ((:

Im going to mug & just drown myself in studies. I gotta be focus, especially in achieving my career. ^^ haha, ive got aim, ive got family, ive got awesome frens, life's too good for me, & definitely ive got life ((:

thanks to you you & you people who make me smile ((:

Seriously, you can love anybody, but really no one will love you the way i do.

No comments: