MIRA KITARA: focus focus & just focus!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

focus focus & just focus!

tis is just for my inspiration ((:

i must focus! i must.easier said than done, but oh well, i manage to craft my study timetable alrdy ((: maeb, tis is alrdy my 28132623123723086 times of planning but i really hope i follow it along the way. Its only 3 MONTHS. yeah. *wink* ((:
I LOVE ME! so im gonna chg my habit & control my diet, i must control & adopt a healthy lifestyle (: its fasting month le! wooooohooo! ((: i believe i can do it! ^^ yeahs!

Prelim 2 is near, & GP prelim 2 is NEARER. haven really doone anything for GP yet, well, now its time to buck up! not too late but not too much time left. yeah, bear tat in mind, from now, every min, every sec, every tick-tock is CRUCIAL. ahahaha. who giv a damn bout my surrounding, all i know now, i must ace it all ((:

Insyaallah, i can make it to course which i FAVOUR next year.

Amin

To all Muslims out there!

SELAMAT BERPUASE DALAM BULAM RAMADHAN INI. SEMOGA DOA-DOA KAMU SEMUA TERCAPAI ((:

No comments: