MIRA KITARA: people are so faked now. F IT.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

people are so faked now. F IT.

Back then was O's. Now is freaking A's.

Fcuk it, my standard for math is getting lower & lower. F man. damn bullshit, i must must buck up le. shall think of a way to improve. for those whoever looks down on me, look down as much as you wan, but i assure u it wont be for long.

....
..........
..........................


My family.
Thankfully, i got mama, nenek, abg, kakak, adik n snickers. the way my brought up is not for anyone to decide. I know myself perfectly whether or not im in the wrong or right. i know myself whether my frens are sincere in their helping hands. i know myself who are my right & best frens. I know myself wat i am. I know myself my weakness, my strength. So u don have to put me down that way. u don know me, my family, my background, my past, my upbringing, so don judge me OR don put anybody in my shoes. cuz its MINE. get it? MINE. F U.

k im done here. damn pissed by some fakers. actually many fakers.

*pissed*






No comments: