MIRA KITARA: 18 years and still counting

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, August 9, 2010

18 years and still counting

HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY EVERYBODY!

i, nur azmira bt mohd jalil am proud to live as a pure Singaporean in Singapore for the past 18years of my life. Although life for me has been ups & downs, i will never give up for i know my family & friends are here living safely in Singapore.
Thanks to her, there's NO war, earthquake hurricanes cyclones (except flood la) HAHAHA. I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE! N I PROMISE TAT I WILL WORK FOR THE SOCIETY! ((: and we can all foresee that in future there will be many aged people, aged singaporeans, i more than willing to take care of them ((: i will serve my country.

i shall aim myself as a radiographer & work in hospital to serve SINGAPOREANS patients ((:

since young, i LOVE to smell the atmosphere of the hospital & i told myself that someday i will be working in hospital to help patients and cure people. I have my own profession & i shall show to others that i can make it! i can make a difference!

In 3 months times, ALEVEL will come, my focus shall only be ALEVEL. i will exercise my brain & myself to produce AWESOME results so that im able to get into the courses i've been wanting(:

This is home, where my family lives for years, where my forefathers lives. We are not immigrants for this is where we belong. The sand, the soils belongs to us. Singaporeans not immigrants. HAHAHA.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY. THIS IS MY COUNTRY.

No comments: