MIRA KITARA: my fav boy in ijc

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, August 19, 2010

my fav boy in ijc

everyone needs a shoulder to cry on,
everyone need a fren to rely on,
oh when your whole world is gone,
i'll be there when you need a shoulder to cry on,
i'll be there when you need a fren to rely on.
i will.
all i ask, is to give me a chance to be by ur side and your permission to let me stay.

things are ok. My family is awesome. Frens are gereks much! Studies is coping & struggling hard & well enuf. Love? hmmmm i just want to know, who he likes, and then, i give him up. is tat sooooo difficult? ): haiz. all i wan is to get over him, well, maybe i do, but maybe im not. )): sian ttm ahhhh i see him in school everyday oso i never get sian. haixxxxxx...who u like mann...

AHHHHHH TMR MATH TIMED TRIAL. YEAH, WISH ME LUCKS.

Chaos.

No comments: