MIRA KITARA: i know wat to do in life now.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i know wat to do in life now.

Everybody has a secret. And tat secret you never know. yeaaahhhh ((:

today the 6 institutions came my school and im sooooo interested in radiographer & occupational therapist. hell yeahh gonna work hard for it! ((: altho is at NYP, i don giv a damn for my face as long as i gotten my cert^^

HAHA ((: tats it, im gonna spend my life working in the hospital! :D my aim!
yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh((:

tonight! gotta crap math the whole night. HAHA, ok i noe math need my attention but i kinda love geog alot now. gowri ROCKS TO THE CORE. HOT MAMA YYYEEAAAAHHHH(((:
workin n struggling hard for CHEM! OMG! :S

i must score le. tis time Prelim 2 is a NO-NO PLAY PLAY LE. nyehahaha, call me nerd or watever, i wannna be the tops.
^^
n stupid guys, if i catch ur the one hu bully my BESTFREN, JUS WATCH OUT! stupid uncultured childish boys.
he looked at me :/ n i sooo want to smile at him, but i gotta control myself in case he got the wrong idea. tough, yeah, but i reallly wannna chase him after my A's. other guys aside, shall jiu him only!!! hahaha, crazy nia me. yeah i am :/ never jiu any guys in my life before, definitely he's the first, n i really seriously truly, L him.

k gotta chiong for math now!

*wink*

No comments: