MIRA KITARA: charles wong & sezairi sezali

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

charles wong & sezairi sezali

went out with my bro today n shiok man we ate YAMI YOGURT LA. heh. we both ate the regular scoop but he bought natural flavour while me peach(: it was nice ok. totally addicted to it la. heh. we both manz.
before tat went to eat at Banquet & all. well we planned to go joggin but was feelin super lazy larr.. i think i start tomo. heh. den pack things & clear things up for study also haven do yet. sianz. i feel very lazy. somebody slap me pls.
haix. dd din reply my the whole day . no wait, O.o he replied. haiya, dd ahh u woke up damn late lehh u.. k nvm. forget it. im too emotionless for anythin. i saw sth today. saw sth tatt makes me...speechless..
k nvm, anw, my RC screwwed upp manz~! haix.
tats my day, don wanna talk much abt it.
cheers.
(n today marks the first day of the month!)

i feel sad.
seeing u with her.
lookin at that photo of u n her.
all i noe
she got somethin tat i got to live without.
:(
i wish u happy.

No comments: