MIRA KITARA: slowly but surely

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, December 3, 2009

slowly but surely

i hate myself.
ok no,
i love myself.
oh well,
nahh, i do love myself,
n my life.
n im damn thankful wit watever i had now.

ok. fine. mira, u hav been slackin & slackin tis whole time. time to get started or u forever or even until the day of ur ALEVEL be like tis. DAMN. really damn. things now is ok is jus ther's too many distraction. n going out wit frens? man. i jus reject the offer today. next week? im not sure whether i'll be in singapore next week or not manz. serious. UGHHHHHH!!!! JUS DAMN LA. but on the bright side, my mum smsed me sayin,

"go to sleep and get good rest as much as u can, cuz next year, u cant."

now u noe why i love my mum so much? i tell you i really cant live without her. she supports me in watever i do n im thankful for tat tho sometime she may annoyed n irritates me.
haix. been spendin all my time wit my small bro. well after all, we got only each other. u guys can go out freely, but i cant, i must think for my younger bro, leaving him alone definitely doesn sounds good to me.
study? well i think im gonna start tomo. i guess i first starts on my CHEM. its jus hard to score tat. seriously manz. n to think tat i must take the homecoming test tis Jan really freaks me out. heh. lol. guess i had to start now cux CHEM is really sth tat u cant mess up with.
i guess tis is my plan (as usual) for tmr,
Wash up
pack sch things
study timetable
plannin outings
go JP eat lunch
eat YAMI YOUGURT wit aliff (its a MUST!)
study.
& study.
go jogging
plus, time to get prayers started.

heh. sort of summarise the day for tmr. i noe. i no life. but somehow, im happy wit tis life. today i slept the entire day cuz u noe its good weather manz. heh. the rain all tat.
xt is angry wit wl. i find it stupid to get angry jus like tat. as in how long hav we noe each other? she shd hav understan wat kind of person wl is man. as in he's like tat since we're sec sch. wats wrong wit u suddenly fucked up. i hate when the person i loved jus used vulgar towards another person who i loved. its jus showin, unconcern & as tho showin the kind of i-never-known-you-before attitude. its jus sux la. not matter how angry i am, i tried not to vulgar especially if the person i quarrelled is someone means alot to me. i felt sad for tis situation. it jus make me realise, u've changed. tat's all. *speechless*
ok another news, it was sad when charles wong eliminated. he shdn man. heh. aiyo. will it be a gal who crown the next singapore idol?LOL.
k then, till nex time.
cheers.

i been msgin u all tis while
n i realise
i've been like a fool
its time to get a life,
to be freed from gettin false hope
to be freed from pain.
i rather giv my love to those hu really needs it.
i love my family
my frens
and Allah s.w.t.
tats for sure. (:
p.s, tis was blogged at 1:03am of 3DEC.

No comments: