MIRA KITARA: it's nothin, really.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

it's nothin, really.

sometimes the world of technology infuriates me yet it makes me happy but yet it is the cause of everythin happen in my everyday life. watever.
so yeah, ive been procrastinating n i hate it tho. but luckily i had finished geog & physic hols assignment tho. its jus math & CHEM tat worries me. damn. hehs. anw, im going to study wit wl today & he's gd in math, im so gonna ask him many many many MANY ques tho :p
feel effffinnnggg bad tat i cant go for te 4serve reunion. sry guys but my mum jus wont allow it. :(
LOL my bro starts sch next week, but me stil gt a week more to CHIONG MAN!
yest went study wit Nitiya n guess wat? i left my bottle at the library, THE PINK NIKE BOTTLE. LOLZZZ. ugh. tat's it mira, tat's the final thing u ever lost. hmm. ugh. feel like slappin myself now
*slaps*
ohh so drama. i felt JC life is soo complicated & it makes me forget all my frens in Pioneer. i mean my juniors & seniors. oh man. after Alevel im definitely gonna catch up. Poor Juniors. don noe whether they stil rmbr me not. hmmph. haiz.
k on the bright side, i met a few frens tis hols & found out many things abt life.
ok im done here.
have a good day people.
cheers. (:


the truth hurts, you doesn deserve tat
cuz of the way u were in the past
im ashamed
yet proud
tat im with her & not you.

No comments: