MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, December 4, 2009

those were the days


ive realised sth in life. that u cant find true frens . its true. but u can find a good frens around you. really. im jus sad to noe the truth. it hurts but wat to do.

i trusted u
i cared for u
but i was shocked
when i heard u speak ill of me
why?
am i not true enuf?
do u noe i trusted u more den the others?
why u behaving like tis?
ur a sly, a snake.
n i couldn bring myself to forgive u.
really.
u said frens are hard to find
n tat u speak to them nicely.
u confront me when we're not in good terms.
u gav me alot of advices.
yunyi's right,
u love talkin alot.
from now onwards,
watever u talk abouts,
i need action & prove,
so i can trust u wholeheartedly.


Frens tat are indeed when im in need : Yolanda, Xueting, Michael, Wenlong
n thank you for makin my day : Daud, Steph, Ravinder, Nithiya, Crew Keras, Fashiha, Haider, Natasha

heh. seriously, by namin them i don please them, jus am thankful & grateful to have them.
n those people whom i din name, not too much worries, ur stil my frens & i loved u (: i'll be there if u need me. on the other hand, if u wanna betray me n ruined my life, u may do so, cuz i noe it aint gonna bring me down.
so yeah.
CHEERS.

No comments: