MIRA KITARA: U KNW U JUS GOT IT WRONG

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, December 25, 2009

U KNW U JUS GOT IT WRONG

Family Beach Outing at Siloso (:

Tiger Sky tower!

me wit the tickets!
mama
sista!
broder!
& me
*more pics uploaded in fb (: check it out ya?*

haahaks, it was fun la. the best ever iss the TIGER SKY TOWER. it was a great experience. ive seen the whole of Singapore!! n who say Singapore is small? in fact, im proud of her (: man, hehs credits to my sis who paid for it (: ya soon when i work, i'll share the burden wit ya ok? hahs. ((:

everytime when me & my family went Sentosa, there sure bound to be a rainy day! aww. hahs. n today was EFFIN CROWDED LA. superb crowded manz. n there are so many BANGS. ouh ouh i got my new quote! in fact i keep sayin tis, cuz really, theres alot of unfamiliar ppl mans. the wat i called them, "the BANGS" n my quote is,

"tak boleh angs the bangs"

say it in malay kind of tune, u'll get the idea(: hahas.

overall my beachin n swimmin in the sea was awesome!
oh oh i got stung by a jellyfish tho.
but my sis sais, sentosa jellyfishes are HARMLESS.
yes they are. they behaved very guai jus like us the Singaporeans. ohh i jus love my country even more n more. y la so many foreigners come?? they make me feel insecured tho. oh well, tat is government choice.

ate at Vivo. den went to take sky ride cuz cable car was under renovation. LOL.
hehs. ok la, i gootta slp now. tmr on a study date wit dearest Amirah again! woohoo((:


cheers :D

merry christmas everyone! :D

thanks for the cards n wishes to you-know-hu-u-r.

all the time, every single step, time, i think of you.

No comments: