MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, December 6, 2009


truth is,
i don noe hu started all tis.
im hurt when tis fren of mine bear grudges to me,
n i noe how u feel rite now,
u think i bear grudges with you,
truth is,
i don noe who to trust anymore
seems like the world is really a mess
when Y told me tat is u,
u don noe how many needles pokin my heart (wah so drama)
my head hurts,
my heart hurts,
my mind stop
my feets were numb.
i jus can believ it was you.
cant believ it.
all this while,
everythin seems a mess
K wont forgive me
she been bearin grudges with me for don noe MONTHS AGO,
how i wish i can tell you all abt it
but NO,
i don trust u any longer,
u think i din cry when i noe all tis,
i did,
but who cares.
i got no one TO POUR OUT MY FEELINS TOO. (ok xcept someone but he's a GUY! -.-)
at least u got one.
i don.

No comments: