MIRA KITARA: isk

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, November 30, 2009

isk

today?
wats up with today??
heh. wah wah mira, sch hols ahhh keep bloggin ahh..
heeheehehee (:

well well well,
starts up early in the morning today i woke up at 10:05 am mannzzz. heh. weahh((:
den on laptop, watch youtube, facebookin & tralalalala play icy tower with my bro.
tot of going JP to buy Yami yogurt dennn my mum says NO WAY. don. heh LOL. she don wan us waste money de ma..
den i helped my bro make his blog, see this his blog k guys? [[www.aliff-shinigami.blogspot.com]]
well, wasted my time at home
and around 5plus went out to JUNCTION 8 again to loan the sony phone cuz it tooks them 3 weeks to repair my bro phone. heh. LOL.
tell u guys sth, the service at SONY ERICCSON SHOP THERRE IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. its sux like hell. im serious. i go take the survey card n ssay service fuckin no good sial. me n my mum were pissed by them. but nah, i must look professional n good tats why i brought up myself well in times like tis. DAMN. hate tis kind of ppl. see me n my mum DOESN MEAN WE CAN BE BULLIED LAR !

haix. k den me n my mum went KFC.. eat eat. go home, talk abt random stuff till PIONEER ((:
here i am now bloggin. tats today.

borin-yet-fun-and-awesome-but-pissed day (:




somehow i find tis person sweet (:

CHEERS ((:
ps. OMG TOMO IS DEC ALRDYYY???

No comments: