MIRA KITARA: today

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, November 28, 2009

today

had a gd n fine day today. nevertheless, don wanna talk abt tis mornin. heh. too ps. :p
well well well, today is ok ok. went arcade , play not enuf. $5 is not enuf. next time, i must hav 100 bucks wit me to play WITH MY BRODERR! (:
heh. oh well, n den went hme.
its a borin-yet-fun-but-good day to start off my holidays(:

me n my bro aimed to eat the JUMBO yami yogurt. yum2. i must say, im addicted to it. rite now, i can alrdy taste it. oh mann... yumsssss!

oh oh i din talked abt a bangla perveert yest.. well , the story goes like tis.
me n my bro & mum came back from market. n we saw tis bangla man holdin a can of beer in his hand andd his scratchin his "thingy" in front of us! omg. scary yet true. lucky is broad daylight n lucky we're kind family who neva called the police. damn. heh. lol. k sshh mira.

tmr is sunday. hmm. ok, last day for me to uncontrol myself . (i noe u don get wat i mean but yeah tis is wat i mean. )
CHEERS. :D

No comments: