MIRA KITARA: my fam in ijc

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, November 26, 2009

my fam in ijc


sweeeetsss(:

yeah. we look nice here.

me & weiling. will miss you ALOT. :)
heh. family photo((:
my dearest most most dearest mates. hearts them LOT LA.
we're crazy n cool people.
heh? love them(:
i love to be in btw kirin & yunyi, they both made me feel secured.(:

on 25nov, ijc went out for an excursion at PULAU TEKONG . basically, to get n learn the idea of SAF armies trainin . well, i must say, it was impressive. i guess the younger generation is damn lucky to hav a better equipment, facilities n fooddd mann compared to older generation. n seriously, pulau tekong is jus like Singapore. as modern as it looks manz. heh. all the best to my guys frens who will go to army in a year time manzz! ((:
oh oh! i love O924A LOTSS LAA! we had a lot of fun yeah?

_________________________________________________________

shall talk abt sth now. (heh cheh step serious)
shisha my dear dear fren, don be upset n too upset abt all tis, jus rmbr, im by ur side. n one thing advice i giv to u is, don be bothered by others too much. they jus had nth to do. in my eyes, ur alrdy a great person n a wonderful gal to haider ( haider jgn kerek eh) . heh yeah. jus to tell u, im oso lucky n thankful to hav a fren like you((:
haider & shisha r my goodfrens, so when u guys see me flirtin wit both of them, don get the wrong idea. hehs. :D
peace out! n people, life is TOO SHORT. too short for u to even care abt other ppl life. jus live ur own life, be happy n stay away from messing stuff or worse, messin ppl life. and den, u can enjoy life fruitfully. really.

_______________________________________________________

kirin, a thoussandd apologies to u my syggg!! :D
____________________________________________________________

LILY wher's my pretty photo?? upload ahhh! hehs.

_________________________________________________________

isabel, u make me think of u day n night. ur so selfish. i hate you. but den again. i miss you. and again, tis dec hols, i will miss u like crazyy.. can anybody giv me his no? hahs. LOL.

((: cheers!




p.s <3 0924A(every single one of you) & shisha & nithiya & haider & alexis & amirah & wenjun & fateha!!

No comments: