MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


heya jus got a new blogskins. heh. its only for temporary cuz my blogskins is currently under construction. heh.

well readers, i got good news & bad news.

e good news is IM PROMOTED. heh. was glad for myself & steph. a pity tho tat e whole class cant make it. n someone wasn ther to share happiness wit me. nvm. lucky i got many other good frens.

well, the bad news is i..don wish to say it heh. i cant be all the time emo-ish mahh.. heh. i hope he will take the first stepp.. well. heh. why im so free now. don noe leh. lesson starts late . ard 210pm. heh. haiyaasss..

met my 2 other old frens in pri sch. heh. small world indeed.

kla, i gotta go.

i have a reason for puttin up tis song in my blog. heh. (:

i hope he knew itt. too bad. jus not my luck. like someone says, lets jus be single lorr. hahs. wont die one. ya lorr. wont die de!

No comments: