MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, November 6, 2009

simply,
i had my day((:
ok lets started out wit early in the morning when i came sch..
i saw isabel shah at the opposite woodland mrt escalator & i quickly purposely walked fast. phew. it was fast indeed. and then, as i walked to the short-cut way to sch, i saw Zul. den as i cross the traffic, i saw ms tin n isabel shah. aaparently, zul left me to talk wit ms tin. so we talked. eventually ms tin said not to worry so much abt promo. jUs focuc on my PW. O.O
OK, den me , yunyi, emely & lily went eat braekfast which is ROTI PRATA!(thx to fatty im lovin it lots!!)
den den i saw tis young COACKROACH outside the western food stall. EEKS MANN!
after eating, i went to toilet to poo. emely too. =.=
den the day was boring till lunch time.

marvin, mic, yunyi & lily were hiding from me. so sad. i was waving goodbye to kirin when i turned my back, they were not ther! but i oso tiny heads up behind the orange wall lor.
IT WAS SOOOO CUTE LA DEY ALL!
n den, my gro went library & started doin our stuff.
after tat the library closed :(
den we had to move to canteen. saddening. saw isabel tho. O.o
den den, me lily and yunyi were bored.

GUESS WAT WE TOT OF DOIN?
we played merry go round , & then ice&water & the stupid close-ur-eyes-and-listen game.
basically, me & yunyi closed our eyes n lily supposed to giv us instructions to go to her desired place.
we chase each other, we shouted madly, we played madly like lil kids running around till the whole sch lookin at us. (so paiseh) but we HACK AR. we jus did our thiings.
it WAS FUN.

its been 4days i wit fatty bom bom. 4 full days wit them was fun(: i love them & am proud to be their good frens. love you FATTY BOM BOM!
LETS KICK PW OUT ((:

haix. im scarred sometime abt something. but nevertheless, i will never forget my dear fatty bom bom experienced tis week((:



somehow i'll find, you & i collide

No comments: