MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, May 31, 2009

UPDATE! well, today was slacking day.. haa. i plan to rest n do nth today. haa. jus spending my time wit my family (:
miss my frens stil.
tell u guys abt yest, it was like frm 730am TO 6pm. wth rite? i noe but i enjoy. haa. k crap. :p
afini don be sad, im always here for ya k? haa..ur welcome, i forever will make u smile n ur day. diyana! haa..u cute little clown. met many new frens like Jasmine, Iskandar, Huda +++++ many many more. GUYS! WE DID GREEEAAAT YEST! we made ms yeo proud. gonna make the best in openin ceremony.

tis was our lunch
afini babe im so sry.. :( but u noe how much i lve ya. cheer up ya?
i fallen in love wit tis drink!

Pre-U Sem was fun tiring n great at the same time. lesson learnt, made many darlings frens n peace out babe! (:

PW memories..
its jus so fun

my PW frens were AMAZING. we stayed back till late night jus to finish up our deadlines. we became the last five whu get out frm sch. u don noe how much i cherish u guys n we gonna ACE tis pw! let's show SEE THO how powerful we are. Our bonds remain strong yea? (:

haa credits to xueting.

see? how powerful ive become. haa. tis was when i hang wit xueting. O.o

RANDOM BUT SERIOUS.
May is over. June hols start. Wishin all my frens n dudes out there HAPPY JUNE HOLS. (:
to beloved class 0924A :
thank you guys for toleratin my nonsense, my craps especially abt hiim. haa.. u guys are great. im SO thankful tat my class are trustworthy n not those gossipers. haa.we truly are in our world n i noe we're nice ppl wit strong bonds btw us.
thank you for also helpin me stayin strong on my current situation. haa. (:
Muacks love you guys!

if he ever read tis, i doubt so, haa..
yeah, becomin frens is jus enuf. im more den contented.
its ok if he likes another gal,
i don see her as rival or competitor
i see her as a fren
a fren tat will make my dream guy happy.
n tat's is jus enuf for me to be happy.
he helped me stand up.
he's incredibly nice.
tat's why i shall not ask for anythin else.
haa. well, mira, frenship stays strong.
who is he?
i ain't gonna say. haa. only my close frens noe. n only my trusted fren.

ur my crush,
u make my blood rush,
i cherish u like my other frens
hope our frenship wont be an end.

P.S.for evil peeps, stop rumourin abt othrs. think how if it was u ppl rumoured abt.
sincerely : Mira

CHEERS!

No comments: