MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, May 3, 2009

LOVE TIS.
cool nia?? the GC.
emptied iced latte.
haa. wl.
as usual.
wee! cute cute! like me =p
i wish someone giv tis to me. =)



tis is wat i promised yest. upload the leftover pic. =) haa. well, guess wat, ive moved on. im betta off be single n enjoy my life. belong to somebody can be quite a headache. all my frens ard are single happy people xcept for ALL. haa. =) i wanna be single n single. JC life is so hectic. there's just so many stuff to do. feel so headache. haa. =) bt all i wan now is to FOCUS. focus on improving my grade n hang ard back wit my frens. i misses them so much. single is the best la. jus e best. =) im happy tat i got family, frens wit me n myself. not much to ask.

im sry im really am. but if we're meant to be, we shall be together someday. i believe tat. thx for understandin me thruout tis whole journey .you hav done much for me n i appreciate it alot n i'll neva forget abt it. we're still frens. n i love u as a bestfren. =)

To 0924A :

i love you guys. will take class photo yeah? haa. =)

i have two worlds. well, not as good as Miley Cyrus. but well, i can say tat in the afternoon, im a nerd, i study, gd gal, conservative, frenly, jus a gal next door. but on the other side of the world, i hang ard wit ppl under the blk at nite, faizal n hakim n all the mat reps. haa. well, maybe sometime. but i don smoke. tat's a gd one. =) but now, i shall leave them. as in, don hang n throw my underworld away. i wanna spend each min wit my frens n studies. each min, each sec, not wasted. they are precious.

i keep sleepin man. tat's my poor habit. i cant drink coffee. it affect my weight. so wat i plan, is to keep exercising. tat shall keep my mind fresh n awake.

there's many hwks. it accumulated like a mountain. haa. =)

kla, tis is my end post.

will be back update tis Friday.

No comments: