MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, May 8, 2009

first thing first,
i would like to thank passerby, iqmal to tag me.
well, lily ah, tis world is so kind hor?
got ppl 'concerned' abt tis.
btw oh LILY, UR MY erm...er...wat huh? HAA!!
GOOD FREN LA WAT ELSE???
me now currently living a happy single life
single but not available.
haa.
i will not blog for these 3days cuz gt several reasons ah.
in 7weeks time, exams coming
n im NOT playing comp at all.
im gonna survive without it
without phone
shut my social life for tis 3 days
(eee...so boring)
but too bad la
i no choice
i need to promote to JC2
cant afford to waste my time.
cant afford to hav relationship.
=)

in meantime, Jc life is soooo freakin fun ah wah lau. haa. =) love all my classmates. simply adores them. :)

hmm..wat else to say??

ooo i met quite few of sec frens otw home like fc n mmm..don noe la. 4get. haix. sec sch frenship seems to died out. haa. =p

ok la, me azmira,

wanna score AAAAAAAAA in my summer test. yeah baby. i can do it.

tata. tc my frens!. u too, iqmal.

No comments: