MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, May 23, 2009

hello dey! haa. =)
update but not much pic. cuz i superb lazy.
supposed go library not but alamak, its late. haa. nvm. meetin old beb nadhira! ooo i soooo miss her la =) hmm.. so wat's next? well nth much jus got stupid tests eevery now n then.

ps to lily : though things is sucky tis week, things will be better next week! love u gal. rmbr there's so many of us here love you. 0924A LOVE YOU!
i noe guys, im gettin so so... k don wan self-praise here. haa
random =)
roti john in my sch. yum2. lily cheer up! =)
hu's tat? random. HAA! lena!! my kental sis!
gotcha darling kirin =p
things been wild tis week. there's jus so many stuff to do. n me gettin sick stil cumin to sch is not a gd thing. i feel superb bad tat ive not given my best to my grp for PW. they are such a nice peeps to work wit. so understandiin. wher can u find suc peeps in workin days? haix. stupid me for gettin sick, if not for me,lily wont hav tat sickness, yunyi wont be stoned, michael, wont be er stress? n steph er stress? serioously i feel super bad. nvm. im gonna put my best shot in doin PW. wat a toture but i reallly wanna suffer wit them.. 5 heads betta den 4. but i noe i keep givin them trouble. im so sorry guys. :( really am.

soory michael.
sorry yunyi.
sorry lily.
sorry steph.

so how my progress wit him? nah, we're stil frens. n im contented of tat. haa.

fyan, if u ever read tis,
i don think u wil. HAA.
ur really different.
n tat's why
i like u more den ever. :)

btw, im single but neva available.
ok. off to go. tata.

No comments: