MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh great!me update. haa. steph is here at last! haa..grp outing.. but sadly michael n lily cant make it. =( sad. but nvm, me steph n yunyi still hav fun =) went library n shoppin together! AT JP! steph went all e way frm kovan to boon lay. MUACKS! a kiss for ur great teamwork!
me!

me again

only urs
wahh!! paradise
oreo cheesecake. half of it makes u full!
nice effect but i look..haix..
:*
=)
hee2 love her
omg who's tat tiny gal?
hahax
haa
wee =) steph look great!
oooo
hearts them

on the way back home, i met shikin, jasmine n nadhirah!wah. nostalgic feelin is back. haa. hmm..seems to enjoy life alot especially when 'someone' msg me..haa =p

i wanna i wanna noe u more. u make my world goes round.

omg,

lily's 10, he's 15, im 20!!

haa. u guys wil not understan. wanna noe wat. ask.

CHEY! =p

azmira : better study for ur GEOG SA LA!!

No comments: