MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, May 16, 2009

hey guys! miss me? neva update for very long alrdy rite? haix.. ya so many things happen tis week. alot. haix. yup i get over n move on. i kinda has a huge crush on someone. but too bad, let me jus focuz on studies n frens!! haa.
k enuf. Let pics do the talkin.
it took s LONG TIME to upload ok! the comp so slow oso. ..
met them in woodland. i miss them all.
Outing at National Library for PW. (11may)

michael e genius
lily the creative
candid

don noe hu took tis
haa !
national library wit unfrenly ppl
we went shoPpin n eating after our PW.
lily n mine
yunyi n lily
michael n dennis
my wat's tat call??sth baked rice.
haa quick photo
ON THE WAY HOME..
nice rite?
mira is loved!
hee =p
lily look cute. yunyi pretty ah ?
hearts them totally!
as usual reflection

PW madness in sch CANTEEN. (12May)

happy happy!
hee =) kirin look so pretty here =0
haa serious business
hmmm
haa =p
candid!
tis pic lily look funny =p

outing after sch on Wed(13 may) at jp!
yunyi e brainiest
yumyi's cafe
i love her =)
we're loved!
ya study study
wee!! azmira e cutey!!
aww..
i noe la i look ugly when stress
last pic b4 home

tis week is like a roller coaster. up n downs. there were downs and ups. sadness n happiness. hapiness is frm my frens. sadness is the lettin go. manymanymany MANY things happen la. its too many til i don noe wher to start.

i startin to find myself like an idiot n fool n irritating. hmm..let me try nexy week be quiet. see hu can tahan my quietness..chey. i try not to talk in lecture, tutorials n break time . wanna control my talkativeness. se hu can tahan. haa.

miss my juniors when they called me up yest askin when to go out. hey guys, we go watch movie k? some of the days in June hols.

well, cant make use of June for outings. cuz exam is the first week when sch reopens.

There's JC1 camp!! AHH. frm 24-26 june.

haa..see? so many tings gg on wit my life. so many.

haa. =p k la,

gotta go!

LILY, sweet TALK = bread TALK hor?

haa. =)

tata! muacks to all my frens!

No comments: