MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, June 1, 2009

Its 6:58 am. duh. damn early. mann. haa.
u had absolutely no idea how much i miss her.
miss Pioneer. seriously.

well, today wats my plan??
well, today is consultation day wit PW see tho, but its at 5pm.
so..i gonna study 2 THINGS.
stil haven figure out but im goin to.
better get started mira.
u slept too much.i cant study at home sia.
hu wan study in library wit me?? :(
home make me only wanna slp lo.
i plan to exercise,
every weekends
n tues, wed n thurs.
yeah babe.
im crazy but exercise keeps ur brain ongoing.
tis whole week gonna rush thru chem. all the way :)
u can do it!
hmm. nth else to tallk.
hee cant wait see my frens!
tata!
p.s ther's 2 movie i wanna watch, HANNAH MONTANA, N NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM.
who wanna watch night at the museum wit me?
haa. chey.
CHEERS!

No comments: