MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hey.
can see i sianx.
its only first few days of hols n i alrdy sianx.
damn uh
i cant think alot
i worried too much. yest my mum alrdy told me abt her bad dreams..something tat related to my late father..meanin somethin wil happen.. oh man, if anybody has to be hurt or die, pls let it be me. i really prayed hard nth happen to any of my family. i jus wish its me instead..
PW worries me all the time.studies are always on my table. ther's many things to do..but i jus cant think straight now. he's not ther. my frens busied themselves. no one. suddenly i think of ikin and farel. how much they've given in my life. how much love i received frm them. but it had all ended. it's been a month now since our broken hearts. i realised,
im really am single n i don wish to love anymore.
i felt the pain back. don noe but i felt it.
when i looked at Fy's pic,
i sense nth.

i hate faked people.
i must say, im faked too. im like a fool. dammit.
i gave up on love.
i don't believe on such existence.
i really don.
i believe in frenship. everlast. not easy to find.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
STRESSSSSS LAAAAA SAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE NOT MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tis thing jus stuck in my head. simply stucked forever. never ever believe in love.
Nothing last forever.

AHHHH! when i listen to tis song, i've cried few times. 
love is beautiful but when come to fight, pain is all we felt.
so why love?

EWW..

K FINE.
wanna study for summer test.
no matter wat,
I'LL NEVA SCRREW ITT.

No comments: