MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

update! HAA. well, im feelin much better now.
thx to my frens n family.
in the end, they matters most. seriously.
well,
saya bertekad untuk mendapatkan markah yang terbaik untuk peperiksaan saya.
yup2 my life is full of studies n frens n laughter n happy-go-lucky. =)
i determined to chg ppl mindset of me.
mira is a different person. serious. =)
well, today went out for PW. did not much but hangout to jp for a while. =]

cute aite?
sweet.
mickey!
with smiles and loves,nur azmira bte azlan

i slack like so much time. study abit, went to doze of. after tat watch tv,eatn haiya. walau. tomo pre-u sem some more. sianx. haa. haiya
hey u ther,
not happy wit me?
or jealous of me?
haa
wtf. no nid la
peace out!

k gotta go n make plans. haa. time runnin out!
CHEERS.

No comments: