MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, June 5, 2009

Update yo! haa =)
let me first talk abt yest.
first i met afini at clementi mall (din noe ther was) to eat before we went for rehearsal. haa. den we ate at LJS. n met faizal n his fren zam along the way. we were supposed to be ag PGP at 2pm. so currently frm clementi at 115pm consider late. BUT THANKFULLY WE MET EVA!!kudos to her! her father send us ther. it was a great ride in her father's car. i was so thankful n excited till i slam hardly on the father's door. haa. damn. so pai seh. her father was a nice man tho. (:
so today wat happen?
the closing ceremony ): sobs. haa.
it was perfectly done. ms shen was a darn nice teacher. she bought us cute keychains which u will see later. :p hmm wat else? haa. hmm.. everyting when perfect n finally

ITS THE END OF PRE-U SEMINAR.
so ok pics conveys everything abt today (:
eww, me so plump now. aiyo. :s
the bus stop (otw)
Pioneer station
A2 bus shot
me n sukanyaa (met her at A2 bus stop at NUS)
enlighteneed. haa =)
met rachel (:
haa kudos!
me n nabilah! (in the toilet)
the hall
nabs and nazura (:
the buffet (:cute ushers (:

me n wen jun (:

fatiiinn!! n haa him!

wen jun (:

home wit the dramas (: the keychain

byes!

n so the days over! haa. cute aite? make many3 frens. feel sad not all of their pics are not in my blog. haa. well, tis is my day n i had a wonderful tim wit my wonderful frens tat ive made. (:

I LOOK CHUBBY NOW! ergh! i must control my diet le. i must! oh shit! :s

p.s haven started a single thing on chem N PHYSIC. O.o die.

CHEERS!

No comments: