MIRA KITARA: when was the last time i had a good laugh?

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, May 11, 2017

when was the last time i had a good laugh?

even though work has been frustrating but hey, it was awesome. 
met my close friends/colleagues and indeed made my day. 

"you deserve it lah" 
so this is what my friend told me straight to my face when i told her the guy i loved left me. 
haha bloody arse this woman. 
true enough, i guess nothing will ever work out when come to me, in the very first place, it has been me. 

so therefore, from today onwards, i will strive to continue reflecting on my attitude, on myself. 
he is never coming back and a lot of people told me to stop waiting for him, cause he had enough of me already cause i was such a bitch to him. leave him alone.
hahaha. 

i cant believe still a girl like me still have people who love me. i totally don't deserve this. haha
anyway I'm fine now readers. 

i begin to accept the fact that he is never coming back, and i shall not wait. 

alright, get that to your head mira. 
bye readers!

No comments: